I am in a relationship with my boyfriend form more than nine months , and really do love him.. so .. i am trying to figure out what is he keeping in his pockets so mysteriously.. He mentioned month ago that he has something important for me in his jacket pockets, but he will give it to me when the right time comes.. So i have been trying to figure out what is it, since he said it will make me very happy, and that he will probably give it to me in my sad time( to see smile on myface).. As a clue he said thet he even has two of it.. i do not know.. he is very kind and RIGHT i believe.. but this dillema is just making me laugh.. he makes me laught too. He said that he could easily spend his whole life with me, but it is bit too early to start thinking about wedding( though we like to talk about possible future ).. What could it be ?
skycity skycity 18-21, F 4 Answers Nov 10, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Two tickets to paradise!

Best Answer