madisonellebeer madisonellebeer 13-15, F 11 Answers Jul 14 in Health

Useless torture

Best Answer

Not worth it.

Best Answer

I went hungry several times as a child. It's painful, especially at first. After the initial shock (which can last for days in my experience), your body lightens up on you, since that much pain and distraction would inhibit your ability to actually find food in a survival situation. It reminds you that you're starving every few hours though, yep...more hunger pain. Pretty soon the most bizarre things start to seem perfectly edible, even tasty. Some things lose their appeal as well. I found a tin of hard candies someone threw out. I kept the damn thing, but it tasted awful even to me. The sugar was valuable, but simply not the kind of substance I needed. And yeah, I ate bugs too.

Best Answer

Basically starvation is when your body reaches the point where it runs out of energy. First it starts on your energy stores, soon it begins to eat your muscles, and eventually your body just begins to completely eat away at itself. Everything slowly shuts down as it gets digested to help keep your brain alive a little longer. It is a long, painful and useless way to kill yourself slowly.

Best Answer

Well, I haven't ever done it on purpose but my experience:<br />
Your stomach becomes tight like someone is punching you. You feel weak and begin to shake. You get very tired and want to sleep a lot. You wake up with headaches and become dizzy easily. Around that point it becomes uncontrollable and you will eat anything not nailed down.

Best Answer

when you start to get hungry try to start to eat again its overwhelming and can make you feel sick or full from one bite.

Best Answer

It's tiresome... takes all of the energy out of you. Literally, you'll be in bed all day. But it's bad so don't do it

Best Answer

why would anyone want to try that?

Best Answer

Stupid.

Best Answer

Painful and dangerous.

Best Answer

i honestky feal humgery

Best Answer