thenaughtybar10der thenaughtybar10der 26-30, M 18 Answers Dec 23, 2011

I like that it's anonymous. And any other site like that is usually about getting laid...or e-laid, I guess. And I love how there's such a focus on sharing ideas.

Best Answer

On a personal note : You don't have to be insane to work here , But every little bit helps :+) , Thank you sir , Part of what I do is support and Nav issues of the site , The how too's and where do I find out this or that , then for newbee users it always helps to be in the know of the EP Community Guidelines , Thus saving them from be hit with to many flag reports <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/terms.php" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a> , If all else fails most on my friends list just drop me a PM to mjy inbox <a href="http://www.experienceproject.com/about/paschar" target="ep_blank">EP Link</a> <br />
EP Support Volunteer Paschar

Best Answer

thats great

Best Answer

My circle. They are an awesome bunch.

Best Answer

Sending xmas cheers

Best Answer

mwah! same to you

Best Answer

Wow... That's great

Best Answer

Despite the efforts of a group of members, EP has remained fairly uncensored and open to all kinds of people, unlike other sites. And until recently it was mainly a site for adults, not kids.

Best Answer

Thank you ernie , I believe the No child harm article and alot of user support took care of that issue " It was about time "

Best Answer

Oh, it hasn't been only the reasonable issues or people that they've tried to censor. Just think of the flagging campaigns run by cliques to get rid of people they didn't like.

Best Answer

This site seems to have a more supportive environment and it's easier to make friends.

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

This site does not boot me from my redneck humor:D

Best Answer

Where's a myiad of differant people on here, from differant country's, differant ethnic back grounds, of differant social status. Yes sure you get the duty loonies on here.but they are in every walk of life ! Iike already mentioned you can go from serious to silly & back. You can learn a lot on here with an open mind & express your own personal opinions whether people agree or not. I also have have a great deal of support over verious issess & have found EP to be educational.

Best Answer

Its comfortable place to connect & share. Giving a voice to a people who suffers in silence. Many things r here to do.

Best Answer

Totally agreed... Intact it helps many like us...

Best Answer