sparkle7 sparkle7 36-40, F 9 Answers Feb 16, 2011

its childish behavior and a lack of respect for yourself and others . the smell of sh!t is offensive and also why flushing toilets were invented only a uncivilized person would subject themselves to it

Best Answer

Well, it's gross and at the same time funny. If it's accidental - it's funny. Like, oops! If it's like on purpose for fun, than maybe not so much. If it's stinky and accidental - I would not laugh. I would feel embarrassed for them. If it were an all-out explosive bowel invasion - I would feel bad too.

Best Answer

Sometimes, though, guys like to let it out blast french furnace style in your face! Not fun.

Best Answer

Not everybody laughs at that, some find it offensive. It just is funny! Something that is private so when we hear someone we laugh cause better them than us!

Best Answer

Low humor, pratfall, slip, embarrasing, say something inappropriate type of humor. Man's humor mostly. Most men find fats hilarious!

Best Answer

I disagree that over eating mostly causes farts. Everyone -- fat,thin, athlete, couch potato, old, young, black or white, ... farts at one time or another. The funniest ones are the ones that kind of sneak up on you. Yes, boys and men get a bigger kick out of them them than females. <br />
I grew up in a family where my mother never will admit having one and refused to say the word fart. It is uncouth to her and she uses the phrase: "passing gas". We are supposed to just ignore things like that.<br />
Funny movie clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkAymkcZO48 from the movie: Love and other Disasters.

Best Answer

It seems that it is moment of vulnerability....in some sense. I try not to blow in public, but if nature dictates, everyone can kiss my smelly ***.

Best Answer

There's a film by Louis Bunuel where dinner guests all sit around the table with their pants down on toilets then, one by one, get up and go to a little room where they eat the meal in private. Most of the film is like this and it's really funny for the same reason. I think it's called "The Discrete Charm of the Bourgeoisie"

Best Answer