MrCarGuy MrCarGuy 26-30, M 5 Answers Jan 17, 2013 in Intimacy

The feeling of having someone else's pleasure in your control. Or, at least, that's the reason I imagine most people might have for enjoying oral sex. Lol I wouldn't know anything about it since I'm still a virgin. *awkwardly walks away*

Best Answer

hmm very interesting, coming from a virgin...i think ur on to something :)

Best Answer

nahh I just read too many romance novels :P

Best Answer

I love giving head and I'm very good at it. I enjoy licking my ***** off him. I like a hard **** deep in my mouth, caressing every inch with my tongue. I love his moaning and inability to stay still. It is so good when he controls my head and hold me by my hair and ***** my mouth. And I totally love the erotic feel of his ******* in my mouth. I swallow every drop. Wow, I think I'm going to have to call him to come home now.

Best Answer

humming

Best Answer

humming?

Best Answer

Kinda "losing myself" in the activity and not thinking about anything except how good he feels in my mouth and how into it he sounds and feels from his movements and breathing. Mmm definitely glad I'll see him tomorrow at 5 pm.

Best Answer