It has to do with mirrors. red painted lips are supposed to mirror represent reddened ***** lips, and sexual readiness. Our tongues are within our lips-surrounded mouths, a mirror for the inward flowers of our *******.<br />
So I read, somewhere!

Best Answer

Lips are a secondary sexual ob<x>ject. Few men can look at them and not imagine kissing them and more. Women put red lipstick on them to draw attention to them and to make them look like they are arroused, sexually ready. Blush does much the same thing. <br />
Lips are inviting and some are almost hypnotic.

Best Answer

Now you mention it, I also get really annoyed when people look at me in that certain way when I blush. I just makes me blush even more.

Best Answer

You are still young and pretty. Soon enough no one will be interested in looking at your lips or your blushes. Youth fades. I recommend you injoy the attention now..it will not last ...and you will have many years of peace and no one bothering you anymore. Generally women your age are at their sexual peak, they crave and enjoy, even savor the attention of men. Odd that you do not...kinda sad.

Best Answer

I did, but now it's kinna uncomfortable sometimes.

Best Answer

Are you lacking in confidence? Just a thought, so please ... don't rant at me, just a thought :-)

Best Answer

lol sorry, tough day. bad skip. and no its the fact that my husband is a trained mercenary that doesn't share :)

Best Answer

HAAAAAAA!!!!!!! Yap yap yap - Love it : )

Best Answer

Humans have huge representation of the lips in the brain's sensory cortex (for speech and babies suckling). No wonder kissing is so pleasant. This representation is matched only by the hands (for hunting, gathering, making things, artistry, etc).

Best Answer

If a woman had no lips or tongue, we'd find something else to want them for. Thank God they were made so nice! Except for feet - no mammals have nice feet. Maybe if they had flippers (Mermaids... Yeahhhhhh) LOL!

Best Answer

Lips for me because i find it more irresistable....

Best Answer

I'm not sure that *all* men would agree with you here. Men are attracted to different places; women are no different, they are just as fickle you know ... lol. Attaction to lips is but one attraction and that should be easily thought out. I mean ... did kissing go out of fashion? I would suggest that the more a guy is attracted to kissing the bigger the emphasis lays upon the lips; but I still can't help but wonder what other thoughts and imaginings (by eyes) are roaming inside the guys brains which might hold a greater fascination.<br />
Just a thought :-)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

I know but like I said. I am in rant mode right now.

Best Answer

If a guy is attracted to your lips, do yourself a big favour and be thankful that you have such an endearing effect. There will *always* be guys who might view you in a different light and in much less endearing ways. For those who do? There are always ways to bring a guy down; trust me, it doesn't take a lot if you are smart and sharp enough to do this with little fuss :)

Best Answer

for those that do i flip them the bird or leave them in the fatal position if they try anything. ive just got a lot of enemies due to my line of work. most of which are crazies

Best Answer

if a girl has the right type of lips it makes me just want to lick,bite and kiss on them all the time.... some lips make me really want to see them wrapped around my manhood ! Lips can be very sexy,just like a nice butt !!!!

Best Answer

the magnetism of your breasts are pulling me down from your eyes, at least I'm trying to fight it!

Best Answer

I'll have to find some man who is actually attracted to that.<br />
Maybe you mean:<br />
"Why do women THINK men are attracted to womens'<br />
lips or tongue, so that's why they wear stupid lipstick<br />
and get TONGUE RINGS?" YUCK!

Best Answer

Yep, but I know str8 guys who feel exactly the same way!

Best Answer

Psych people say the females lips represents their vagina lips. Go figure - Freud snorted coke.

Best Answer

Oh yeah he was a NUTJOB, which is probably
why they based psychology on his harebrained ideas
for 50 years.

Best Answer

and eyes, and hair, and body, and smile, and humor, and whit, their sadness, hapiness, love, hate, hopes & fears?

Best Answer

I'm attracted wo womens camel toe

Best Answer

Who let Al Qaeda in here?

Best Answer