no words can even describe what makes me so in love with him, i cant choose just one thing, there are many reasons why. he's my bestfriend, my lover, my romeo, my life, my everything. he's all i could ever want in my life <3

Best Answer

I felt the same way, theres not enough words for someone who saved my life, words will never be enough, my answer was long, but i couldve kept it going long enough to climb my way to heaven.. (:

Best Answer

His eyes, regurdless of how hes feeling tht day, his hair, especially wen he straightens it, his sense of humor, the way he can say the stupidest things but his proper grammar makes him seem smart anyways, the way he makes me feel so dumb cuz hes so smart, the wy he refuses to see an eye doctor even tho his blurry vision causes so much destruction to his physical health making me worry all the time, the way he smiles at me from a distance, the way he kissed me for the first time n i could tell he was so nervouse, the way he accepts who i m and wat i do, the way he just makes himself the highlight of my day, the way he remembers every little detail about me, the way he forgave me wen i ****** up, the little birthmark on his upper lip(so cute!!) the way he texts w proper grammar, except the word kool w a k(: the way he held my hand, the way hes so nice and knows everybody, the way he stayed loyal while i was away for the summer, the way he was honest and straight up about his feelings, the little scar he has on his cheek cuz his sister slapped him, the way he he held me, the way he just makes me feel so safe, always protected me,. I love everything about him. I just wish i could say it to his face, but its too late.....

Best Answer

Honestly, I don't really know after all these years. :)<br />
I love him. (full stop lol)

Best Answer

My husband is just a good man and he loves me no matter how wack I am

Best Answer

her eyes, her smile, her laughter, the way she talks, the way she gets emotional for random things, her voice, the way she says aaaam so often while talking when she is excited; EVERY SINGLE THING IN HER... The problem is she doesn't love me back the same way...

Best Answer

Trust, honesty, and laughter.

Best Answer