The same as having balls, only instead of them being between your legs, they're in a place for all to see.

Best Answer

I am used to breasts they grew in nicely from age 13 onward's and are now very nice and much admired by boy's and men, some even stair at them, some look at them up close and do not look me in the eye.<br />
I like them.

Best Answer

I don't know if all women are like this regardless of size but I am constantly aware of mine. If I am comfortable, good bra, no pain, they are great, soft and comforting sort off and nice to touch but they are bigger than average and I get pain, especially my back and shoulders. My Bra has cut into my shoulders and made red dents which is somewhat annoying. Also they ache alot at the sides when I have pms and get very sore in summer because they are always on my chest so good and bad like all bit of your body really..

Best Answer

Thanks - a polite serious reply to what I think was a serious question. Thanks anyway

Best Answer

You're welcome :o)

Best Answer