MilweePetite MilweePetite 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 4, 2011

You are going to need a criminal record of course....

Best Answer

I'm not a criminal lol I'm good as gold! :D

Best Answer

Mind you, SelangorNight is right, you better build up one (criminal record) quickly. The big advantage is that the travel is for free!! Bit of a scare though is the fact you embark on one of those old wooden sailing vessels and have to work for this trip very hard, probably get (the) scurvy. But when you get there your grand-grand-children will have a wonderful live.... I guess. I truly hear great stories from people than you might expect reading my contribution here ;) , they are really nice people. I'd try if I were you. <br />
xWanna

Best Answer

Where I live (Victoria), it is paradise. My brother-in-law migrated from the UK and he loves it. But there are otehrs from the UK we call "whingeing poms". Australia IS different., a totally different culture, and it is not for everyone. It is a vast country, we have an attitude of independence and cope just fine with the isolation and long distances. If you are heavily into the village mentality you might find it difficult.

Best Answer

I guess you will have to elaborate on what you wanna know. There are plenty of Australians here, they might be able to help you find some answers.

Best Answer

It's funny, because I'm Australian and I wanna move over there.

Best Answer