BloviatingBuffoon BloviatingBuffoon 70+, F 35 Answers Nov 14, 2012 in Community

It's so great.

Best Answer

a goodies :)

Best Answer

There's too many of me in me.

Best Answer

Alone.

Best Answer

Adventure

Best Answer

like riding a rollercoaster :D

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

=)

Best Answer

It's o.k most of the time I try to stay content, but I over think about stuff too much. I have a craving for variety so tend to get bored or frustrated when things stay the same for too long.

Best Answer

It's sexy, fun, dangerous, exciting and bloody hard work!

:-)

Martika xx

Best Answer

I don't really know..., but I can ask

Best Answer

Stubborn,naughty nd funfilled

Best Answer

You would not to be me at all to be honest, do you think you could you handle losing a child

Best Answer

I do not know. I hope it will never happen. I still see my mom cry at times bec of my brother. Been 20 years...

Best Answer

I know how your mum feels its the worst thing in the world, I am sorry for your loss

Best Answer

Ok. Last bit of fun before I sleep.

So I'll set you up to be me for like ten minutes.

No more than that. I need me back before I wake up.

So, you like zombies. So much, you realize just how improbable they are, and hate it when people go off about how they'll survive.

You want to be a cop, but not a **** cop everyone hates. The kind of cop that knows what it's like to have crap to do, and not always pay attention to the speed limit himself.

You also love to work out. Not because you want to be stronger, though that is a huge part of it. You feel it's necessary in order to be a good cop. A police officer should never EVER not be able to chase someone down.

Your crazy. Period. Like two different dimensions crazy.

Your a cook, a pretty good one too. You don't always feel like cooking, but when you do, lord let someone get in your way while your working.

Your a soldier. Yup.

Uh. You like... Peanut butter... And... Hate sweets. Well, you love them, but you know you can't have them, so you tell yourself you hate them.

AND, you want to be in the Special Forces. Bad. You can do everything they can do and ten thousand things all at the same time. Your a great shot, and a pretty darn good athlete.

Uh... Ya. There's more, but I don't want to make any more text...

I lied. You lied. We both lied because you are me.

So you hate liars. So right now your not happy with yourself for allowing me to lie for you.

Hate you for me because I hate me for telling you how I feel about liars after lying.

Good luck on figuring that one out.

Best Answer

Unbelievably CRAZY

Best Answer

Think of being in a very bight room .. you can't see anything. Notice that you're totally alone 24.7

After that take a sword and stab it though your heart. Then keep walking for days on end even though you are dead tired.....

You are 1% there

Best Answer

.....:(

Best Answer

its like changing weather, I think. I dont think there would be anybody want to be me..

Best Answer

are you good at being a foot mat?

Best Answer

******* awesome. Not a boring minute. If I could marry myself, I would.

Best Answer

Fun

Best Answer

It hurts ALOT

Best Answer

boring and fascinating alternately

Best Answer