A sexual fetish is basically an attraction to something not normally considered sexual. For example, a lot of women are attracted to guys in uniform, or men are attracted to french maids, nurses, cheerleaders, etc. It can also refer to certain activities such as foot worship or spankings, that kind of thing. But it could be anything, so there are thousands if not millions of different fetishes. Basically anything that you take erotic pleasure from that doesn't involve direct genital contact would be a fetish.

Best Answer

what if you have no sex drive. can you still have a fetish?

Best Answer

No, I don't think so. My sex drive went away when I was depressed, and I was not interested in my fetish anymore. I missed it, but it just wasn't interesting anymore. (It is interesting again now that my sex drive is back.)

Best Answer

My fetish is for women who smoke and I love having it n I would love to be a human ashtray for a group of around 8 women or more. Iv been an ashtray for a smoking women before but the thought of all those women sitting round me blowing there smoke over me and flicking there ash in my mouth sends me wild! Then when the finish there cigarettes they all put them out in my mouth at the same time so I have a big pile there ready to eat. Then a few mins later they all light up more cigarettes and using me as an ashtray again. I would like this to go on for a good 5-6 hours maybe at a house party where all the women in the house who are smoking can just come over and stub there cigarette out in my mouth whenever they want and they also make sure I eat every last doubt

Best Answer

Of course there are different fetishes, foot fetish, uniform fetish, spanking fetish. The list goes on....<br />
Personally I dont have a foot fetish, I have a slight uniform fetish - to be dominated by girls in uniform. Spanking. I love to spank and be spanked, Lingerie - wearing sexy lingerie, satin and lace - all part of my cross dressing.<br />
What's it like? well straight sex being perfectly normal doesnt have to be boring but add some fetishes and it can become all the more interesting

Best Answer

I tried to explain it to a girl friend once - it's like eating a chocolate bar, but then you try it with a caramel coating. I developed an attraction for silky and soft materials at a very young age which has stayed with me into maturity and adds to the pleasure and intimacy of sex...dressing up rather than dressing down.
Interesting to know if other members here share the same "turn-on"...

Best Answer

It is what makes you wet down there!!!

Best Answer

It's like kryptonite for genitals. :)

Best Answer

Go to Mature. They'll be glad to help you. Tell 'em they guy with his Johnson on a stool sent you

Best Answer

You are legal age but still message me if you want to know I will shar3e clinical knowledge as well.

Best Answer

I have a fetish for legs, it's the first thing I look at when I see a woman in a dress or skirt, no matter if she's 18 or 81. And I have a limp fetish, i.e. I love to see women pretending to faint and to pretend to faint myself. I guess most fetishes are sex-driven, I know mine are.

Best Answer

To me a fetish is as much a part of a persons personality as something like being gay. So how does it feel to have a fetish? Normal I guess :-).

Best Answer

My fetishes feel normal to me, they actually help to make me a happy guy.

Best Answer

its like wanting to have someone do stick a foot in you while you know you cant ask them too.

Best Answer

I would love to be a human ashtray for a group of around 8 women or more. Iv been an ashtray for a smoking women before but the thought of all those women sitting round me blowing there smoke over me and flicking there ash in my mouth sends me wild! Then when the finish there cigarettes they all put them out in my mouth at the same time so I have a big pile there ready to eat. Then a few mins later they all light up more cigarettes and using me as an ashtray again. I would like this to go on for a good 5-6 hours maybe at a house party where all the women in the house who are smoking can just come over and stub there cigarette out in my mouth whenever they want and they also make sure I eat every last doubt that's my fetish and I love every single bit of it. Dnt really care if people don't agree

Best Answer

Hi, GalexyGirl, There is a yahoo group called Thick, Healthy Long Hair. The address is groups.yahoo.com/group/Thick_healthy_longhair, and in their files is a Q&A thing where the group owner interviews a shrink or a social worker, something like that.
The answers are very clear. And I imagine that if you asked more questions, you'd get more answers.
Mike

Best Answer

Your post is nearly 3 years old now. Did you find what you were looking for. Have you participated in any interesting fetishes? I have a few. I wonder if we have any in common. Feel free to message me

Best Answer