After 30 years I went back to the building I was educated in and found that very little had changed. It was like I was a time traveler and had been transported back to 1968. I felt sad for some reason. Five years later they remodel it then sold it.

Best Answer

At one point it mattered so much that you had to go there everyday and each day seemed like forever... and now it doesnt matter at all!

Best Answer

Weird feeling...all these memories that u didnt think u had or knew u had come to ure mind all at once and just make u want to go back in time and relive everything.

Best Answer

A different school entirely - as if i never even went there.

Best Answer

Thats the best of feelings....<br />
I visit my schools sometimes...and it gives immense pleasure to meet teachers, and when they hear about success you have got in the field of your profession...the satisfaction in their eyes just can't be described.

Best Answer

In my case "a loser" i don't think there is gonna be a " satisfaction in their eyes" hahaha

Best Answer

its weird to see that our teachers greet us like their friends at that time, not as a student anymore....its awkward too...:)

Best Answer

Weird, I was flashing students near the bike sheds and one of the teachers recognized me.......

Best Answer