jafetgx jafetgx 22-25, M 11 Answers Aug 29 in Doing Good

I delight in the unknown and unseen and yet undiscovered. I believe in the impossible, I believe that every single problem in this world could be eradicated if all soul conscious levels were on the same page. I don't believe the world has to be at war or in a state of crisis. I think when you really want something badly enough, your consciousness and priorities shift in that direction.

Best Answer

Probably the only trainee therapist with green/blue hair.

Best Answer

My finger prints

Best Answer

I actually pay attention to what is said to me.

Best Answer

That's a dangerous thing to do :S

Best Answer

It sure is. It's like a blessing and a curse.

Best Answer

My passion!

Best Answer

Best Answer

genetics

Best Answer

I have two different ears: one is like anyone else's, but one is pointy. I have just seen people with either pointy ears or curvy ears.
Also, i don't use fb.

Best Answer

Ideologies to think out of box... and different ideology to think differently!

Best Answer

I'm Eurasian

Best Answer