the basic, the needs and not the wants...
CherokeePatti CherokeePatti 56-60, F 6 Answers Feb 21, 2013 in Hobbies

Food, shelter, clothing and companionship

Best Answer

food, water & shelter. I disagree with everyones including clothes - totally unecessary to sustain life. I would also suggest some sort of waste management, even if it's just some place a bit away from your shelter. Can't have that stuff piling up in your home.

Best Answer

Try going outside today where I live without clothing, it's freezing and sleeting today.

Best Answer

That's why you need shelter - as long as you have food, water & waste management there's no need to go outside

Best Answer

You do if you need to travel to a job and the job is outside.

Best Answer

You requested what the basic needs are - a job is not one of them. There is no "need" to travel to a job as long as you have the basic needs to sustain your life. - I should have included oxygen in my list, doesn't do much good to eat, drink & poop if you can't breathe

Best Answer

Where I live you can't just squat like Gypsies in Europe have done for centuries, you need a job to get money to pay for land or rent and to buy food if you don't grow it yourself.

Best Answer

You're getting away from your basic premise. You asked "What is it we really need in life? the basic, the needs and not the wants..." - Your job is simply a means to get these things - not one of the things you need.

Best Answer

Food, water, clothing, and shelter. Anything after that is not necessary to live.

Best Answer