*makes noncomittal grunting sound*

Best Answer

Men are simple. You ask them something, their main responses would be, Yes - No - Burp. If you want to have a discussion you bargian with sex. If sex doesn't work, they might be gay.

Best Answer

it's dumb lol

Best Answer

And we have the main focus defending the "burp" comment over all aspects of what was just relayed to the audience.
"He likes to skim over them to the area's that are off topic or trivia". You may have personal insight to her dilemma.

Best Answer

We genuinely can't help it, we're born this way. You could ask god , but alas ! He is male , he doesn't communicate. :-)

Best Answer

I communicate extremely well in fact that is what I love about EP I can chat as much as possible.Some men can't communicate as some women can't.

Best Answer

Did he tell his mother no? I have trouble from time to time speaking things the right way, but when I have trouble saying it out loud, I just write it out for a woman.

Best Answer

he's prob kissing her butt by now

Best Answer

Gee that's odd. I've always been on the flip side of that coin. They say they want to communicate until I use logic and suddenly they try to lead the subject in another direction because their issues are indefensible.

Best Answer

My man communicates. Wouldn't like it any other way.

Best Answer

i'd love that i really would

Best Answer

Men and women do speak different languages. If you want understand your man ask another man. YOUR GIRLFRIEND WILL ONLY TELL YOU HER OPINION OR WHAT YOU WANT TO HEAR

Best Answer

Same thing could be asked of women.

Best Answer