Just as in justice. Fair.
Treat people the way you'd like people to treat you.
Be kind to all people.
It mean fair and righteous.
It means live your life to the best of your ability:
1. Treat people like you would like to be treated.
2. Know what is right and what is wrong and try your best to do the right thing even if it's hard.
3. Treat people with kindness.
4. Be honest no matter how hard it is to do so
5. Have the courage to say that you are wrong
good question I have no idea
true talk right therrr
I am Spartacus.
To be fair to people.
noble, righteous, honourable
and that becomes subjective.. everyone has their own idea of all of them.. best to just be kind and fair, and to treat all equally, no matter how much you hate it.