Lynzee13 Lynzee13 18-21, F 9 Answers Dec 8, 2013 in Community

video chat for pedophiles

Best Answer

Thank you, will make sure never to go on it.

Best Answer

it's not actually intended for that use, but since it's mostly popular with teens, adults who use it are kind of suspicious, especially if they're soliciting "friends" on a site like this one.

Best Answer

Got it lol

Best Answer

I've been wondering the same thing thank you to all thoughs who answered you helped both me and this awesome gall that asked the question :)

Best Answer

Adult chat use my ep name if you ever load it on your phone or computer

Best Answer

Honestly I have had men sit on here and argue with me that I need to get one and it's pointless. It's for texting basically, without using your actual number. It's an app you would use on a iPod with wifi to text. But many people on this site use it to sext people which is in my opinion horrible because that just screams to pedofiles to prey on young adolescence. I see it as if I had enough trust in someone to sext them then they would have my trust with my actual number. I'm not going to sext a complete stranger, not my kink haha.

Best Answer

It's from World of Warcraft. It started back in the beginning of WoW when you would come across a horde npc or a horde pla<x>yer character one word they used on the alliance you heard was "kik"<br />
it's since been taken out because of the reference to the cuss word.

Best Answer

I honestly think it's a misspelling of "lol." Look on your keyboard. :P

Best Answer

Lmao I thought the question was what is a ****!!! I need to read slower!!! Lol

Best Answer

its an app that u chat

Best Answer