WeAllFallDown WeAllFallDown 18-21, F 10 Answers Nov 28, 2012 in Community

Look up and READ,"Desiderata" ( pretty much any search engine should do, but I prefer http://www.ixquick.com , it is the best ), it's a peom written by Max Ehrman. It'll pretty much explain things to you.

Best Answer

thanks for showing me that poem, it was lovely

Best Answer

You are Welcome I'm sure. I hope it helped you out a little with your question.

Best Answer

it did :)

Best Answer

I say, "Be happy". If you're not happy living out what you've got, then what was your life worth in the end? A couple of bucks that you can't take with you when you're gone?

I guess, technically, since I'm Christian, I should say it's to love Jesus and spread his word. That too. But you'd better be happy while doing it! : )

Best Answer

Life is about people,relationships,places and things.I like all of it.

Best Answer

funny i was thinking the same thing when looking at your picture, how odd

Best Answer

if that was an insult it was weak at best, I don't even know if I'm supposed to be upset or not :)

Best Answer

what would be the point

Best Answer

i don't know, but you did it anyways, pointless or not

Best Answer

guess this is a pointless question then

Best Answer

not to me, I mean I had a reason to ask the question, but your answer is pointless yes.

Best Answer

you are dumber than a box of sheit

Best Answer

they don't box sheit. Also, inanimate objects don't hold any intelligence, it's like saying I'm dumber than a crayon or a doll. You really need to learn some better insults. I would say more intelligent, but I can see you lack an understanding of the definition.

Best Answer