there is nothing that can live in the world forever,all human beings,animals,plants and all other organisms leaves this planet after staying for short period of time. this like touching then crushing, I mean we allowed to touch the earth for very short time and then we pay our life, for me this not balanced because the rate of interest we pay for earth is to much/huge..there is no solution to make alive your self even for short time,is this signed at the beginning of nature our there is something that we don't know that makes us so????????????? I am always thinking and even I fear by this.the main question to me is where/when is the end of this way of life/living???????? please try to say something in your your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!
iyqbi iyqbi 22-25 3 Answers Jan 29, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Stop fearing. Your death is just as natural as your birth. Be grateful that you have this experience as a human. Imagine your energy could have been anything..an ole goat chewing on a farm getting ready to be slaughtered ..not to mention all of the unlucky humans on this planet being slaughtered in war as we speak. Love your time, embrace it despite how short it is. Life is but a butterfly's dream. Soar. Carpe Diem... all that good shiz. The Creator makes no mistakes, have faith that this all has reason.

Best Answer

Your tiny slab of existence rests snug between 2 infinite non existences ......lol now I'm depressed

Best Answer

do you mean nothing???????????

Best Answer

Yes before birth infinite time has passed with us not alive and after death infinite time will pass with us not alive...it kind of brings what really matters to perspective ..

Best Answer