hmmm, what's it like to be English, well England is a very sad and strange country full of some very clever, talented and nice people.But mostly it's full of a bunch of nasty resentfull pig ignorant thugs who are resentfull because- a: someone dared to teach them how to read and write, b: someone told them not to hit, rape and murder people. c: the people initially mentioned above are hardworking and educated and decent enough and have paid an enormous amount of money in taxes every month so that there can be a,b and c, c being something called the welfare state and the beloved benefits system which basically allows hoardes of toxic human waste to reproduce to the state where violence and ignorance is now considered a good thing.

Best Answer

dammit i spelt resentful wrong, you see, it's infectious. there's nowhere left to run

Best Answer

It is amazing! I am English and i am so proud of it too!

Best Answer

Lucky!

Best Answer

Best Answer

We queue, moan about the weather, the government and can win medals for binge drinking :-P

Best Answer

Sweet!

Best Answer

I like it :-)

Best Answer

Mawh i can not wait to move there in the summer

Best Answer

You'll have a great time :-)

Best Answer

Sweet i really can not wait

Best Answer

i dont know im scottish :DDDD and its awsome!!!!

Best Answer

that is another place i want to go and vist.

Best Answer

its great depending on where you go and its a beautiful place in the highlands :)

Best Answer

You'll need some beer money... Silly thing is, there's loads of young kids here who want to be American

Best Answer

really? Wow i dont want to be american anymore to boring i want to be a english laid.

Best Answer

Think you'll find that a laird is Scottish? Our next door neighbours

Best Answer

to be a greedy materialistic bastard mainly with no regard for nothing except the queen.

Best Answer

Um what?

Best Answer

If I were to offer you a £million, you'd obviously decline it coz it had the monarchs head on the banknotes, true?

Best Answer

I don't have a passport.

Best Answer

Okay..

Best Answer

What can I say? To be English is to be very English. If you ever intend to visit these shores, then make sure you bring lots of money; it isn't cheap. And a definate *must* is that if you hire a car, make it a small one; the price of petrol is, in some cases, four times more expensive and extensively at least three times more expensive than in the US :)<br />
~F~

Best Answer

Wow i plan on moving there this summer

Best Answer

We will be pleased to have you! Just make sure you find a job with a decent salary and you will be just fine ;-) Hoping that you make it! ~F~

Best Answer

Oh i will try yo trust me on that &lt;3 i can not wait.

Best Answer