johnmuhhamad johnmuhhamad 16-17 5 Answers Dec 6, 2011

20 is very young and also too young to think that you have to be with someone and if you are not you are being cheated out of something. You have decades of finding a special someone. Join a group or get involved in a cause. Just show up and I am sure you will find someone interesting to date.

Best Answer

Dont worry, I had one fling before I turned 21. The age I lost my virginity at. It doens't change your life. You might feel an outsider or even a freak at the time, but as you grow older you'll realise it didn't mean a thing. Just take care of yourself, speak in a decent manner, dont waste your money and read women's magazines. And when you talk to one, listen and try to comprehend. Ask her personal questions but dont make it sound like an interrogation. And be open. Women love men wgo are in touch with their emotions.

Best Answer

ahhh mee too I'm 18 and I've never kissed a woman, I'm to uncomfortable and shy to approach someone :S I wonder how the kissing part feels like

Best Answer

I hear you! Confidence is something you learn. I got a trick but it takes guts. When you find a girl you wanna talk to, tell yourself to finish your drink and walk up to her. Don't think about it. Just put your glass down and start walking. Tap her on the shoulder and say something. If you dont know what; Use this line : 'Hi, I noticed you and would like to talk to you. I'm...' GL

Best Answer

Consider yourself lucky! You are learning who you are and that helps when you meet someone that says things that do not agree with how things should or should not be. Some day you will find someone that you can talk with and then maybe date them.

Best Answer

You said it. It's been a short life, so far. You've plenty of time to meet and date. Date can be fun, or terribly awkward. It depends on who you're out with.

Best Answer