I think if we could define love it would lose all its mystique,all its magic.........................then you end up with convenience......................

Best Answer

Good question! As far as "what is love", everyone has a different interpretation. As for convenience, I don't know if i would choose that exact word. While I certainly believe love can/does exist between two people, I think the lines can get fuzzy. For example..say you are in a relationship for a couple years and maybe the heat of it has worn off a bit, maybe you find things about the other that anger you, things you didn't see in the beginning. Does this mean you do not love anymore...but because it's familiar, comfortable and has advantages financially, your backgrounds are alike..etc..is it now a relationship of habit? of convenience? Or is it still love?

Best Answer

I know love is real. because heartbreak is real. and one can't exist without the other.

Best Answer

I believe in true love when two people have strong passionate feelings towards eachother, it is sparked by a variety of reasons such as attraction, and chemistry and ideals of what they need in their lives.

Best Answer

i've never experienced love or convenience... so i doubt convenience even exsists

Best Answer