SlightlyNarcissistic SlightlyNarcissistic 16-17, F 16 Answers Jan 8 in Dating & Relationships

When you feel none of the infatuation you would usually, but rather it feels normal...natural and comfortable being around, and talking to the person about anything, and not being shunned by the reveal of even the most unusual things, because that person fits you so well, that you two are like yin and yang- alike enough to mesh (you can be yourself, and that'll be all the other person wants) and understand each other well, yet different enough to be two people, and satisfy each other's individual needs and wants towards mutual happiness/contentment (though what yin and yang are, are sometimes of differing meanings to different people). Love, to me, is basically looking over at your lover and seeing your best friend and other half, without any adjustment in who you both are.

Best Answer

An emotion of affection, or desire, or longingness.

Best Answer

Pain and happiness.

Best Answer

When my Guru looks at me, He has nothing but unconditional Love, even though i am rascal and have many faults, His love never falters. And this is because this is the same Love that God has for Him, and He is showing us Gods Love, therefore I feel Gods Love. Hare Krishna

Best Answer

creative energy

Best Answer

I'm resisting the urge to make a Haddaway joke.

Best Answer

A device for betrayer to harm innocents.

Best Answer

I think that is more caused my Lust confused to be Love.

Best Answer

Its a tattoo on the top of her head reading;<br />
Don't pull me by the ears, I know what to do.

Best Answer