ImAshley44 ImAshley44 13-15, F 17 Answers Dec 21, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Self-love is the strongest form of love for yourself for you generate a feeling of peace and euphoria, you recognize yourself and your beliefs are true to the core. You feel at one with yourself and can share your embodiment of tranquility and compassion unconditioned.

So before you try loving someone else, love yourself first. More than anyone.

Best Answer

^^ this is the best answer!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

Take away all reason, live in a fantasy, an adrenaline rush at the possibilities, the kick of endorphins. Then reality sets in!

Best Answer

baby don't hurt me

don't hurt me

no more

*head bop*

Best Answer

I think the wonderful thing about love is that it is subjective and completely unique between the two people involved. That's why people always ask what love is, because you can't know until you know. I hope that made sense!

I personally have never been in love, but the adventure of life is finding it. When i do, i'm sure it will a feeling like no other :)

Best Answer

its the feeling u get when u'r ready to let go

Best Answer

You'll see.

Best Answer

Every nerve in your body simultaneously firing every signal to your brain. Twice. You will behave like a heroine addict, continually going back no matter what it does to you because it is the most amazing feeling you will never completely comprehend. It drives many people batshit crazy.

Best Answer

you asked what love is well I'm going to tell you what true love is

It only happens once in a lifetime but is the most wonderous thing to ever happen. When your eyes first meet you know deep within your heart that they are the perfect match for you. It is a mutual feeling. Athough there may be bumps along the way, true love always wins in the end. True love is also respecting your mate....not putting sexual pressure on them. It is the type of love that still lasts even if your mate loses thier legs or suffers terrible burns. It lives on no matter what. True love also is fidelity,honesty, honor and respect. It is where the male follows a code of chivlary, meaning a respect for womesn, and the woman honors her husband. Apart they are two but together they are one. True love is not based on looks and there is no feeling of lust. They are unselfish and care more about thier partner then for themselves.

Best Answer

Baby don't hurt me....

wait what was the question again?

Best Answer

A kick in the teeth

Best Answer