dreamgirl281 dreamgirl281 13-15, F 8 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Dating & Relationships

Baby don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more...

Best Answer

what do you mean?

Best Answer

Hadaway. Nice tune.

Best Answer

It's the lyrics to a song :)

Best Answer

Lol I knew someone would do that!

Best Answer

I couldn't resist as it wouldn't get out my head!

Best Answer

Love is something that becomes a part of you. It's in your heart and in your mind. It's accepting someone for who they are not who they might be. Love is light and carefree. It is not a burden that is too heavy to carry. Love is someone who will help you with your carry you when you cannot carry yourself. Love is in everyone to certain degrees. Love is in caring about yourself

Best Answer

Something that's become so distorted we're all so confused about it, and therefore there are as many answers as what there are people. Now you know at at least one of the answers :)

Best Answer

I am love lol

Best Answer

The opposite of hate. Once you truly know hate you can really know what love is. Emotionally it's feeling a strong liking for someone or something. Happy it's apart of your life. Physically it's putting others before your self. And showing much affection and appreciation. But everybody's different.

Best Answer

Whn u cant live without someone. ^-^

Best Answer

WELLLLL,,A small furry blind creature that burrows under ground,,and makes small piles of earth in our meadows,,oh ,,no,,sorry,,that's a VOLE.

Best Answer

It's indescribable

Best Answer

then how do you know is'nt loving someone above everything else being there for them through thick or thin love but how do you know in this time everyones getting divorced its hard to know real love anymore

Best Answer

When you're old and been with 50 different ppl, the one left will be your true love. Trial and error

Best Answer

i guess so or you'll go to number 51

Best Answer

Lol yea

Best Answer