SkatingMomma SkatingMomma 41-45, F 33 Answers Nov 4, 2012 in Community

Saved enough money on my grocery budget to buy a turkey which basically means I just bought three weeks worth of food for about $35.

Best Answer

A glass of delicious grapefruit juice!

Best Answer

THE WALKING DEAD!!!! XD

Best Answer

Moonshine .

Best Answer

I will be having my dearest woman partner lying with me by my side both all nude and enjoying our sexual pleasure without any quarrel from others, I will be the happiest man tonight

Best Answer

Finished my living room. Now sitting on the couch and watching TV and looking at my beautiful walls my husband painted.

Best Answer

wine and stimulating conversation

Best Answer

bacon! :D ya ya!!!

Best Answer

Best Answer

Yep, everything's better with bacon!

Best Answer

I saw a fox in the yard this evening at dusk. That means just before it got dark to the lay person.

Best Answer

Liquor, prozac, weed - take a your pick :)

Best Answer

Best Answer

Told my daughter I was transgender this morning and she said she still loved me. She admitted it might be difficult at first but she promised to accept and support me

Best Answer

he either is or will be home soon :)

Best Answer

some money to spend tomorrow

Best Answer

Knowing I'm going to have a good night's sleep tonight. <br />
*Yawn* :-O

Best Answer

lol...bet you are wore out after your trip :-)

Best Answer

A little but happy :-)

Best Answer

:-)

Best Answer

All 3 of my boys are home tonite.

Best Answer

investigating you, you are interesting...

Best Answer

Lol...investigating?? Isn't that stalking's first cousin?

Best Answer

Your lack of personal insight and your shallow affect make you an interesting candidate for learning the experiences of....you have posted them freely and there are some significant inconsistencies in your behaviour.
Your experience regarding Duttons psychopathy test and your ability to either fool it or prove its inefficacy is raher interesting, duttons criteria for psychopathy is very much in question to be honest.
Your score on duttons test would be very interesting to contrast with one from the levenson self report.
Psychopaths are dangerous , its not something you just laugh off.
I believe it was you in fact who initiated such investigation on my part as you seem to have read all my posts and you pop up in pretty much every discussion of psychopathy going.
I happen to be a bit of an expert on the disorder.
Im no threat to you merely interested in how you feel you percepton manage when your obvious attempts at trying to discredit my perspectives on the subject of inherently antisocial clusterb primary psychopathy neurodevelopmental empaathic deficit abnprmalities////

otherwise known as severe or primry psychopathic personality disorders.
You are very interesting, and it wa you who was so very interested in me...
i just reflected the boundary you crossed.
and now you counteraccuse...
can you ever drop that? will any of you?
the shameless obvious counteraccuse...

is it because you know the crime so well of which you are guilty no other aspersion works?
its very kneejerk, almost frightened.
effective therapy for the psychopathic is a holy grail that is currently a devils chalice..
"treating" in any way, therapy of any sort?
just makes you worse.

Best Answer

Holy **** dude .... get a life.... OMG!!!!!

Best Answer

Lmao :D

Best Answer

no im working o getting a few murderous psychopaths getting life OMG indeed.
im in the nes of psychopaths here arent i?
all these requests for private messaging too...PM me PM me.
be aware the criminologists are watching.

Best Answer

of course you are, you dont got that hubris taste in your mouth yet.

Best Answer

you lot are incredibly interesting , life could not be more full and interesting with willing , exposed and somewhat contained psychopaths to study.
it used to be id need a job in a jail to study you up close in a safe environment.

Best Answer

You sure do have a lot to say. O.o

Best Answer

And yet so little thats worthwhile!

Best Answer

That's for sure, booker

Best Answer

Holy crap he's still rambling on??? LOL

Best Answer

Yep O.O

Best Answer

not for you but emotional retardation is justr that, the eyes that see the value are not in your head, im sorry.
what you are is sorry.

Best Answer

Ummm....groitswitch, there are THREE other people on this post besides yourself. Why do you not feel it necessary to point out which of the THREE people you are talking to? How are any of us suppose to know WHO you are babbling at? Not that anything you say makes any sense or is of any importance, but it would be nice to know exactly WHICH one of us you are talking to.

Best Answer

Hes like Renfield from Stokers Dracula,hes in a "nes" of psychopaths..the nes is sorry :P

Best Answer

Thinking of a *Blue Eyed* Handsome Man

Best Answer

nothing

Best Answer

I just finished eating OUT a very succulent tart!<br />
;p> my neighbors Wife! :)

Best Answer

nothing. I'm not a happy person

Best Answer