sadiesdaddy sadiesdaddy 46-50 6 Answers Nov 6, 2010

When I'm at it, her pleasure comes first. I only enjoy sex with a woman when she enjoys it too, so, in a way, her pleasure is my pleasure...

Best Answer

Together. My wife has not learned how to have multiple ******* and is not interested in pursuing this, even though I've offered. We have a wonderful technique of climaxing together.<br />
While in the missionary position we get her close to ****** and then she uses her left hand to reach down and cup my testicles. She caresses them when she gets close and the extra stimulation always puts me over the edge. She says she enjoys a more intense ****** when she feels my **** throbbing and spurting inside her.

Best Answer

A man allowing a woman to *** as many times as she can and then both simultaneously ***.

Best Answer

Dunno, I only have 1 male partner, if it's only once, he holds it til I'm ready and if we have the time I wear him out lol. So together by default I guess.

Best Answer

a letting his woman go as many times as she can before him (thank goodness I have one of those) and then finishing at the same time :)

Best Answer