ronaldjroach ronaldjroach 56-60 12 Answers Nov 12, 2010

Perhaps it's my age; perhaps it's my culture, but I cannot say that I like tattoos self-inflicted or otherwise. Nor do I like piercings. I find it difficult to understand why people choose to disfigure themselves. <br />
That said, if either are done for religious purposes, then all well and good. Otherwise, no thank you. I've never really been attracted to any man who has had a tattoo, that I can think of. If I were and I discovered he had one (or more) it would be something of a turn off.

Best Answer

self inflicted???

Best Answer

i don't think of tattoos as "inflicted". also, i think that beauty has nothing to do with the level of permanence and that some of the most beautiful things are temporary, but not nessasarily.

Best Answer

Either way, I think the choice of the term "self-INFLICTED" says it

Best Answer

As an artist, I haven't seen too many tattoos that look like real art. Mostly they look juvenile and a little cheap. I have seen one or two that are acceptable, usually with red, yellow and green inks which, I understand, fade rather quickly.<br />
The sad thing about tattoos is that when the skin sags, so does the tattoo and the so-called "art' gets all droopy.<br />
I have changed my mind about interior design three times in my lifetime. I can't imagine being stuck permanently with a fashion decision I had made when I was in my teens or twenties. What if I hated it later?

Best Answer

The kind that don't. It takes true commitment to keep something on your body for ever.

Best Answer