FromNowUntilForever FromNowUntilForever 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Romance & True Love

both are difficult in their places.......<br />
but...<br />
2nd one is more pathatic......

Best Answer

you can really impress me by learning how to distinguish the difference between there and they're when you are asking that question - dont take offense

Best Answer

i find it hard to look into someone's eyes if/when they reject me or when i feel betrayed..

Best Answer

I can stare into someone's eyes when they are relating their feelings....but I don't look when I am relating my(deeper) feelings for some reason(at least I didn't when I dated my now husband, because he told me so).....so I think being rejected would bring out insecurities that I painfully protect(myself from) with my very life. My self esteem is very important to me, as I find it my duty to shine my light to anyone that is down. I am the local optimist, and I believe optimists are maybe some of the most sensitive in society, therefore, we fight to maintain a sense of social order and security and therefore....no room for much sadness.....its life sucking.

Best Answer

looking in their eyes and telling her how I really feel =)

Best Answer