FromNowUntilForever FromNowUntilForever 18-21, F 8 Answers Feb 11, 2013 in Romance & True Love

both are difficult in their places.......

but...

2nd one is more pathatic......

Best Answer

you can really impress me by learning how to distinguish the difference between there and they're when you are asking that question - dont take offense

Best Answer

i find it hard to look into someone's eyes if/when they reject me or when i feel betrayed..

Best Answer

I can stare into someone's eyes when they are relating their feelings....but I don't look when I am relating my(deeper) feelings for some reason(at least I didn't when I dated my now husband, because he told me so).....so I think being rejected would bring out insecurities that I painfully protect(myself from) with my very life. My self esteem is very important to me, as I find it my duty to shine my light to anyone that is down. I am the local optimist, and I believe optimists are maybe some of the most sensitive in society, therefore, we fight to maintain a sense of social order and security and therefore....no room for much sadness.....its life sucking.

Best Answer

looking in their eyes and telling her how I really feel =)

Best Answer