My wedding was optional. My funeral will be mandatory. Since I am a big one for having choices, I'll go with wedding.<br />
Also, if you miss someones wedding, they will remember it for the rest of their life and maybe hold it against you. If you miss their funeral, they won't notice. I think.

Best Answer

A funeral, because you're absolutely certain it will be the only one for that person...

Best Answer

Depends how well you knew the person? Possibly , funeral. Dunno, hard one

Best Answer

A wedding is the initial answer because you can do nothing for the deceased. However the funeral is for the living. I cannot remember all the faces of the people at my wedding. But I will never forget the people who came to my son's memorial service. There being there was a help to me. I do not remember the words. No one knows what to say. But I will never forget the faces, the hugs, the handshakes, the hands on my shoulder. Whether it was someone I knew or strangers who were friends with my son, they made my experience easier. So I would say if one had to chose only one, go to the funeral. However if someone is sick or hospitalized go to visit them while they are still alive. You can support them and comfort them and also the family who will be visiting. However, in many cases like my son, death is unexpected and then is when the family and friends at the funeral need all the support they can get.

Best Answer

i would go to the funeral and try to be supportive of the surviving family members. in my experience, it has meant a lot to them.

Best Answer

A funeral

Best Answer