Pakalok Pakalok 36-40, M 32 Answers Jul 26, 2012

In friends, always personality. Beauty means nothing there.<br />
In romances, beauty plays a part, in that there must be some sort of physical attraction. I usually find that I'm attracted to certain things...eyes, ex<x>pression, voice, or a mannerism that I find charming or beautiful. I have found, though, that when I get to know a man who has a wonderful personality, he becomes more beautiful to me on the outside. <br />
So ultimately, it's the personality that I come to love and that makes me able to be with him. Beauty can be measured in many ways.

Best Answer

a beautiful personality :)

Best Answer

Aww darn! That was my answer!

Best Answer

You're stuck with personality once beauty takes a permanent vacation.

Best Answer

Personality, altough they shouldn't be too ugly either. But first of all there needs to be a click, the personalities need to match.

Best Answer

Personality.<br />
An ugly personality destroys a pretty face.

Best Answer

I love eye candy as much as the next person but if you don't have a personality... well you're just eye candy and that can fade with time... personality usually stays the same!<br />
Personality, all the way

Best Answer

Personality.. I have meet some beautiful people and then they open their mouth..yikes not so good

Best Answer

Well that's a trick question. We as humans automatically judge people whether its appearance,personality, etc. People that say solely personality is exceptional it goes back to nature vs nurture and survival of the fittest. We search for a companion to reproduce those with better appearanceare more likely to survive. People may not realize it but we do it subconsciously.

Best Answer

I have to go with personality because I certainly lack anything that could be called beauty.

Best Answer

Food

Best Answer

Neither. I look for character.

Best Answer

Neither! ...BODY!

Best Answer

food damn it!

Best Answer

personality first is gifted but beauty can be made

Best Answer

Personality :-)

Best Answer

if beauty s there personality comes naturally

Best Answer

Beauty, there it is I said it...

Best Answer

Beauty IS personlaity.

Best Answer

Personality!

Best Answer

Unfortunately for me, beauty is more important... I wish it weren't the case but it is.

Best Answer