Just read about this.
ianrockwell ianrockwell 41-45, M 9 Answers Aug 17 in Community

Answers .. I was expecting.. In WW1.. American sailors were trained to make as much noise as they could in the water to keep sharks away. This actually attracted sharks and led to the deaths of many sailors or a man jumped into a bear cage at zoo and kicked a bear in the balls ect. Both true.. I really was not trying to make statement about Liberia or Ebola. I have crazy file for insane things humans do sometimes and this is going in it. The suffering that this will lead to if it spreads back to the slum of 50,000 is mind blowing.

Best Answer

they're for vudu

Best Answer

Omgggg who the hell does that????

Best Answer

Desperate people who believe it is a hoax.

Best Answer

They're gonna spread the disease. And get it themselves. Soo stupid omg

Best Answer

An well, no. What news site have you got this baloney from?! Liberia is desperately poor, they have an Ebola outbreak, few resources and are very scared. Try to be compassionate and perhaps worry that when the US are really needed humanitarianly they are nowhere to be found. Billions for Israel though :(

Best Answer

lol.. I was born in Liberia. My father was a medical Missionary. A surgeon who turned down at least a million dollars to work their for 10 years. My mother taught in a school. One of her friends students is now the president. My brother was in Liberia building a orphanage while in college and had to flee the country when rebels came . Please stop assuming the worst of people just because their life experience teaching in inner city schools has let to believe that many well intended government programs have destroyed families and keep people in poverty instead of lifting them up. It is a shame huge sums of money and aid given to the enemies of Israel did not use it to help build schools and hospitals but diverted the resources to try to kill Israelis.

Best Answer

Your question is a mean question. Please stop asking mean questions if you want me to think well of you. If you were born in Liberia I'd expect you to know better than to post a question like this

Best Answer

Why is it mean?

Best Answer

What are you trying to say with your question, what is it that you think? Look at the answers!!! Are you helping, informing? Nope

Best Answer

I am not a social worker. I am just a guy processing the news on site designed for people to do so. I appreciate your point of view that this is a serious issue that needs to be dealt with. Hopefully , aid and compassion will come .

Best Answer

It's the zombies I tell ya.

Best Answer

GD vampires.

Best Answer

Duh...

Best Answer

Why would someone do that?

Best Answer

They are poor so the looted that clinic and stole stuff to take back and use in their slum.

Best Answer