meteorite meteorite 36-40, F 9 Answers May 18 in Community

Capitalism is the ultimate pimp and ho system. I can't stand it.

Best Answer

Yeah I agree I can't either.

Best Answer

Welfare isn't a plague, never was. Capitalism has outgrown the butcher, the baker, the small company, the national industry, the national governments... it has little use for most of us.

Best Answer

I agree

Best Answer

Why sure ,its better that some poor family gets tossed out on the street,than some shareholder lose a tenth of a penny on his return from some Multi-National conglomerate......NOT!!<br />
Wish we had capitalism,in the US..we have moopolies :Big Agra,Big Business whose only concern is profit,as they rape the Earth,using third world countries as their staging ground..while Teddy Roosevelt introduced anti Monopoly laws,the new Monopolists contribute to all candidates in a race,short-circuiting legislative relief..I could go on,I won't

Best Answer

good point!!

Best Answer

Welfare is a direct result of capitalism. Welfare is a crumb to appease the poor from starvation and a crumb to appease the guilt of the rich.

Best Answer

Yep

Best Answer

Neither are plagues, however, capitalism is more necessary.

Best Answer

Welfare, capitalism is not a plague... communism is because people are not trustworthy enought to make true communism work properly...

Best Answer

Entertainment media

Best Answer

welfare numbs the spirit

Best Answer