I live on the east coast of NJ and 18 inches is probably coming, maybe more, maybe less. I remember 2 feet falling when I was a kid, but not so much in the past bunch of years.
greenlionburning greenlionburning 41-45 20 Answers Dec 18, 2009

Just do not remember but the highways were blocked for 2 days and wind chills were simply terrible. Then again as a kid we used to get dumped on up in New England.

Best Answer

13 inches in April in Arkansas.

Best Answer

2 ft. But the wind carries it.

Best Answer

Yes, it does snow in Hawai'i.<br />
Snow falls on the summit of Mauna Kea between Nov and Apr; storms can dump as much as 2 feet of snow. Haleakala (Maui) and Mauna loa get snow too.

Best Answer

10 feet in 2007 overnight.<br />
It was fun.

Best Answer

Hardly anything...

Best Answer

i have never seen snow ever...but if ill do ill let u know..:) livin down under does that!!

Best Answer

No snow =( it sucks!!!!

Best Answer

too hot...zerroo...

Best Answer

I'm in the Midlands in the UK. They've had some south of us and north of us but we've not had as much as a flake yet (drums fingers in anticipation...)<br />
Most I ever remember was about 1963 - 2 or 3 feet and it seemed to last till about March.<br />
Doesn'y usually hapen like that. We often get a few inches and the whole country grinds to a halt. Lasts a week max and then it's all back to normal. I feel a song coming on, <br />
"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas....................."

Best Answer

we've had a few feet but it only happens every great once in a while. i'm in baltimore. when we do get hammered the entire city shuts down

Best Answer

Doesn't snow in FL :( Grew up in New Jersey would be THRILLED with what is coming :))

Best Answer

Only a couple of inches but it still brings the entire town to a standstill, schools and offices shut, public transport stops running. It lasts for a day or two.

Best Answer

I live on a tropical island (no, really)...<br />
so if it did snow...<br />
I'd be screwed.

Best Answer

Like...one snowflake, North Alabama

Best Answer

I havent lived here all my life so I dont know. But I remember the winter of '62-63 when the snow in Bournemouth came over the tops of my kid-size wellies! Must have been around 18" Unlike usual UK snowfalls that melt after a day or two, it didnt melt for ages but just kept on snowing. Thats why so much snow built up.<br />
I had 2 weeks off Primary School because the pipes froze up. No modern frost-protection routines in those far-off days!

Best Answer