Would you live in the same city with the person you love, but have a meaningless job or move abroad and build a career but face a long term relationship, and who knows maybe break up?
diaphane diaphane 26-30, F 9 Answers Nov 27, 2012 in Romance & True Love

Few people lie on their death beds and wish that they had spent a few more hours at the office.

Best Answer

Best answer, in my opinion.

Best Answer

who are those people? :))) "wait, God, I forgot to sign that paper.."

Best Answer

love trumps all but you don't figure that out for about 20 years or so

Best Answer

Life is the meaning of life, not jobs. Your family is your future, not your job. At "26-30" your chance for a family is already sliding rapidly into history. Female fertility begins to decline after age 26 for an average woman. This may be your last chance to have a family and a purpose in your life. Going away for a job is a fail in life.

Best Answer

Take the person you love where your career is.

Best Answer

that would be great :)

Best Answer

I did it.

Best Answer

but my person is stuck for a while with his own job, while I am looking for a new one. He keeps encouraging to go abroad if I cant find anything here. But I so don t want to leave him...

Best Answer

A few months of long-distance relationship can be okay - it's hard but it can make you both stronger - just have a plan to get back together and continue to talk to each other daily.

Best Answer

I am not the one I worry about and I ve already been through a LTR, I am not afraid of it and it wont kill me. I see a future with this person and I want to share...everything with him.

Best Answer

Go for the job... and then make sure that the one of you who has the better and more stable job in the better country keeps it, and the other one moves.

Best Answer

I ve thought it so many times in my head :) thank you for the advice :)

Best Answer

Career = horse

Love = cart

Best Answer

Definitely Career. You will never regret being successful. But who knows! Later in life, you might regret being with the person you chose over career.

Best Answer

or get the career and later regret the money and power over the one who could actually be The Husband/The Significant Other :)

Best Answer

love.......you can always build on your career, or maybe you were destined to do something different in your career and stay with the one you love. God puts you where you need to be the most....

Best Answer

so you think that in spite of the fact that we might think that we are in the wrong place at the wrong time, He might consider it differently? That everything is happening for a reason and that we actually are in that place and at that time, and they are always right for Him?

Best Answer

all I say is, everything happens for a reason. My believe is that if God didn't want you there He would have put you somewhere else, maybe for the better OR maybe to teach you something. lol, I'm trying to help you, but I can't even help myself.....funny.hehehe

Best Answer

Funny thing is that when I went out to meet this guy it was to see who is the one insisting to see me for like three weeks and the first impression which somehow turned out true is that he is skilled with the ladies and he has quite a past, that he is trying to hide it as much as possible. But from the moment we saw each other, something happened and we are together for a while now. I am so in love with him, and I dont want to leave him.

Best Answer

ok, so he was a ladies man, but now he is fully into you? How long have you guys been together?

Best Answer

Career

Best Answer

career. love will find a way.

Best Answer