started with buying a painting to match my comforter/room and now I am drinking tea out of a damn owl mug! I almost bought a stuffed owl yesterday... I guess I can relate to them. I am a night person.
ikattarri ikattarri 36-40, F 22 Answers Dec 2, 2012 in WTK

cats meeoow

Best Answer

Owls are awesome. My favorite animals are the Bengal Tiger, and the Polar Bear.

Best Answer

We favor birds so we have that in common, mine are exotic parrots.

Best Answer

owls are associated with wisdom. Maybe your missing the obvious. Maybe it is time to start thinking a little differently. Time to be more thoughtful.

Best Answer

You know what Psychologist say about an obsession with OWLS, don't you ? :)

Best Answer

google: Owls are associated with deities such as Athena (wisdom) and Hekate (all seeing in the darkness). Owls are messengers. In some Celtic legends, owls were also teachers to people.
See if you are called to higher education, the pursuit of knowledge (all knowledge including the occult), and the honor of wisdom.

Best Answer

GEES I was just Kidding. lol

Best Answer

I know.. you had me curious. I was wondering if it had a meaning to it. I guess it does? we all are in the pursuit of knowledge on EP.. or entertainment at best.

Best Answer

Smart and Cute, who could ask for more. :)

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I love steaks so maybe a cow.

Best Answer

moo!

Best Answer

Butterflies

Best Answer

Bears!

Best Answer

I find Owls very fascinating too, i'm lucky enough to see them quite often where I live.

Best Answer

badgers are cool

Best Answer

My ferrets are lil $hits... similar enough

Best Answer

I seem too have an ability too be close too animals whether domesticated or in the wild life

Best Answer

I saw a Florida panther once captive. Quite sad. she was domestic looking. But, she was ready to pounce on my kids the second we walked away... I saw it in her eye.

Best Answer

If you were caged up.. I bet you would be mad too

Best Answer
Best Answer

12 foot gaze in a 10 foot room

Best Answer

yeah she was ready.. look at those ears pulled back.

Best Answer

Orangutan... on owls, my preference would be snowy owl

Best Answer

barn owls are cool looking too

Best Answer

Thought the western screech owl might be cool, but didnt remind me of saved by the bell

Best Answer

Polar Bears are fantastic.

Best Answer

No, I like them all the same.

Best Answer

Turtles, I got two of them.

Best Answer

Owls? Actually I don't give a hoot!

Best Answer

I Love Birds. I was working at this Golf Course in the Middle of the Night in 1985 and in the Dark of the Middle of the Night I would see this mysterious Standing Owl on some Greens. I discovered they where Borrowing Owls. They really captured my Intrigue about them, but when it noticed me stirring in for a closer look. It would fly off. They were easier for me to see than any others at the time. I did see a Barn Owl a lot in many following years, that fly above my sky like a phantom looking creature. but I was disappointed that I was never able to see the Borrowing Owls after 1987 any more. I had one surprise sight of one in the late 1990's. Was Odd and the last of it.

Best Answer