Too much carbs maybe? If you eat a lot of sugar or carbs that turn into sugar, your body produces insulin to compensate. The sugar gets absorbed and converted very quickly so the leftover insulin in your system causes an imbalance and your body asks for more food to compensate. It leads to a cycle of never being fulfilled.<br />
You'll notice this easily if you eat something carb or sweet before bed. You will be starving for breakfast where if you snacked on protein and low net carbs, you will not be hungry.

Best Answer

Yet another problem! How long is the list going to be!

Best Answer

That happened to me, two months ago. Stress, sugar in my diet...my metabolism was very messed up. The cure was a high protein diet, and eating high protein snacks of a small size at least six times a day instead of eating large meals. Consider hard boiled eggs, low fat mozzarella sticks, beef jerky sticks, slices of rolled turkery or chicken breast with cheese...put lettuce around the outside for an instant "sandwich" with no bread...slices of rolled roast beef...you get the picture.<br />
Protein kills hunger. Sugars, starches, carbs of all kinds make you more hungry, and so does caffeine and stress.

Best Answer

Food is good. Hungry means you want food. So it's all good.

Best Answer

me too, I am always hungry and eat every-time i hungry but didnt gain weight, i wanna gain weight :(

Best Answer

I can give you some of my weight...this would make my day! :)

Best Answer

High metabolism

Best Answer

IDK

Best Answer

Stress is one of them.

Best Answer

tape worm

Best Answer

there's a type of bacteria that some people get that makes them want to eat more.

Best Answer

So eat:-) sometimes we feel hungry when its really thirsty that we are:-)

Best Answer

You must be eating less or be a diabetic..Pl..consult a doctor..

Best Answer

Diabetes lol

Best Answer