To Know God, so you can Love God, then you will serve God, to ultimately be Happy with Him in Heaven

Best Answer

sure. but becoming like christ is really difficult to do. i forgot the verse but i think the bible says that i dont have to be sad in earth since i can bring heaven here. so why not be happy with god here instead of being happy with him in heaven? idk. just debating

Best Answer

It is us who build obstacles to God’s love.
Think about it… as soon as Adam and Eve offended God, it was Him who looked them up:
Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden. But the LORD God called to the man, “Where are you?”
If you want to be happy with God here on Earth you must stop hiding and submit to His will entirely.
In other words get to Know Him, if you do you will be aware of His unending Love, and returning that love you will find yourself serving Him as you help others; then you will know true Happiness.

Best Answer

DEFINITELY. You got a WITNESS here.

Best Answer

That is the adventure of life - the purpose for living is a secret that you have to find by living !

Best Answer

Your purpose? To be yourself, to love at least once, to get once arrested, to get once drunk, to get once stuck in the elevator with a hot one, to say **** you to your boss once, to swim in the sea/ocean with clothes, to sleep outdoor... It has a lot more...

Best Answer

I can say I have done all of the things you list here Miss; and indeed they are part of a happy life. Or at least memories that make me laugh!

Best Answer

lol. some of them are social suicides. have loved (i think) once, never been arrested (but if my action be none, i will), never been drunk (does getting tipsy count?), not in an elevator (the engineers in my country are quite good however the old elevator creaks but never stops), can't really say **** you since i'm afraid of getting punched at or getting shot at, and i always swim with clothes on in the beach since it's so hot here, i went camping before but not in the snow. lol. thanks for the witty suggestions: have to experience life 1st before dying. there is more to life than sex! LOL

Best Answer

Exactly... I can add... Get high, spend a night watching the stars while laying on the sand... be free.. that is why we live ain't it?

Best Answer