"Normal" - is a majority. So it depends with whom you mingle, find your crowd. Even insane will look "normal" if everybody else also insane.

Best Answer

I can see your point.

Best Answer

The question should be whose to say what normal is. Your normal and my normal may not be the same...

Best Answer

Exactly! Oh, did I not write "Who?" up there?

Best Answer

You did. lol

Best Answer

normally, I wouldn't presume to answer this question, but I wouldn't be normal if I didn't try...so, no.

Best Answer

Normality does not exist period. There are too many variations. I studied the DSM IV that is a tool psychiatrist use to diagnose. When you read, you realize every human is imperfect, as in we all have some type of pathology...

Best Answer

To me normal is a range that shifts with time. What is normal now was totally insane in other times, like farting in class or being an atheist. I don't try hard to be normal but I think I am. Maybe that is the definition, you just find yourself to be in the middle of where everyone else happens to be.

Best Answer

Wonderful. I love it!

Best Answer

No need to try and define it, behave like it exists, etc.

Best Answer

"Normal" is what a society perceives it to be. I said "a society". If every Friday at midnight all people on the street are shot and have been for 100 years that could in argument be construed as "normal". However, my perception of "normal" is the "Ten Commandments" of the Bible. Follow them.

Best Answer