For me, "Normal" is like blending in with everyone else, and not standing out from the rest as very unique. I think it exists as I do not regard myself as "Normal". Nor do I not really want to be "Normal". Not in the past, present, or future. Not here or anywhere else. Because I have met fewer people like me than not. I have always felt something different about me set apart from many others. I have always felt and experienced things more deeply and more seriously than others around me. Since a small childhood I felt a sense that I am not really part of my family. I have always been aware that I am a spiritual being within, and felt a knowingness about both current and things that are unfolding to happen with others and the world. Growing up I regarded myself as odd, different, like I were looking out from the inside but still not really apart of my physical body, and afraid to allow myself to shine out from within else people may not understand me and/or accept me and the things I already know to be true. So, no, I do not even know what its like to be "normal." Just different.
AceofPentacles AceofPentacles 46-50, F 8 Answers Nov 20, 2011

"Normal" - is a majority. So it depends with whom you mingle, find your crowd. Even insane will look "normal" if everybody else also insane.

Best Answer

I can see your point.

Best Answer

The question should be whose to say what normal is. Your normal and my normal may not be the same...

Best Answer

Exactly! Oh, did I not write "Who?" up there?

Best Answer

You did. lol

Best Answer

normally, I wouldn't presume to answer this question, but I wouldn't be normal if I didn't try...so, no.

Best Answer

Normality does not exist period. There are too many variations. I studied the DSM IV that is a tool psychiatrist use to diagnose. When you read, you realize every human is imperfect, as in we all have some type of pathology...

Best Answer

Normal behavior is based upon social norm. There is societal scale that gauge psychological behavior. Though I believe every normal person possesses abnormality. I for one is quite an OC. :)

Best Answer

To me normal is a range that shifts with time. What is normal now was totally insane in other times, like farting in class or being an atheist. I don't try hard to be normal but I think I am. Maybe that is the definition, you just find yourself to be in the middle of where everyone else happens to be.

Best Answer

Wonderful. I love it!

Best Answer

No need to try and define it, behave like it exists, etc.

Best Answer