trulysad trulysad 31-35, F 17 Answers Feb 12, 2011

Normal human being is one who accepts the reality of this world, And being calm on any circumstances whether it's happiness or sadness.

Best Answer

does that make them normal though, because im not entirely conviced?????

Best Answer

No but Im for the Movement

Best Answer

@daisygirl713 If there is no such thing as normal then how can abnormal exist? There are only unique people and no one is exactly alike. This proves that people can never be defined by "normal".

Best Answer

I read an interesting article by Issac Asimov in which he proved, mathematically that the closer any one person would be to the hypothetical "normal" person the more abnormal they would really be. Nobody belongs right on the curve.

Best Answer

very good answer, thank you

Best Answer

Normal when you are talking about human beings is not defineable.

Best Answer

there is no normal, only abnormal.

Best Answer

I ask myself this question all the time, hence why I googled "what is normal" I think I have the definition of normal life as a non married woman, with her own house and toys and a boyfriend. I can take care of myself at any given time and dont need a man to help me, but love having one there..that is normal. Is it normal to sit back and watch other woman in my same situation that are out of control, drink to much and cause drama? I feel sometimes I dont fit in because I look at that as being weak and abnormal. Im someone who will get along with anyone, listen to their **** and think, man my life is boring. My ol man aint cheating, my mom isint a drunk, I dont have crazy out of control kids...etc. I go to work everyday in a hot *** dirty factory, make good money, come home feed the cats, shower, clean the house, laundry, dinner and go to bed. Im so normal I dont feel like I fit in with the world around me these days. I dont have much to talk about because its not exciting enuff for everyone....scary....normal is what is normal to you...but in reality we all know that there is a slice of this life a "normal"person fits into, and were not all there...we all know someone who is just a bit...well, out there :)

Best Answer

normal is Mitt Romney..seriously if you look up normal in the Webster american dictionary you see a photo of Mitt..really

Best Answer

I have no idea I want to know though maybe we are all normal in our own way

Best Answer

ill start worrying when people think im normal

Best Answer

Is there a doctor in the house? hmmmm

Best Answer

My boss always used to say: watch the people who think they are normal, they are the real crazy ones.

Best Answer

well, all people have different personalities, the only thing they need to be the so called 'normal person' is have similar interests and habits when compared to other people living in that area. for example, suppose you visit an African tribe, you will be wearing different clothes, speak a different language and even behave and look different (when compared to the tribals) hence you would be considered abnormal by the people who live there.<br />
its just the way the society looks at you but its your choice whether to blend in or stand out to make yourself an example which others would follow.

Best Answer

Just a second away from a mental breakdown and somewhere who we have to be in five minutes..

Best Answer

i wish we could....one man's normal is another man's insane...

Best Answer