HanaMai HanaMai 18-21, F 18 Answers Dec 20, 2012 in Community

normal is boring.

Best Answer

Normal is based on reactions and choices made by the majority of people.

Best Answer

Being so utterly boring that you do not have a single ounce of creativity, imagination, or sneakiness in you. You just exist, but not live

Best Answer

I was hit by a car & got a bad head injury- I (and all other brain injury survivors) have thought about the definition of "normal" A LOT! If you know nothing about brain injuries, then YOU WOULD BE ABSOLUTELY SHOCKED (as was I) at how utterly insane the whole experience of the "what is normal" question is! What Iv come to believe is that "normal" refers to THE MAJORITY- its just a society's agreed-upon judgement...and that's it.

Best Answer

there is no normal......if a person were normal that would be abnormal since everyone else is anything but normal....

Best Answer

boring or dull

Best Answer

Well, I certainly know that it ain't this place...EP ain't normal at all...but, of course, that is probably why we all come back here night after night, right?

Best Answer

I don't know,I'm too weird?

Best Answer

I don't think there is a normal anymore. If there was.. Normal would be abnormal

Best Answer

I don't think there is a specific normal. What one person would view as normal another would not.

Best Answer

Everything that is odd or different.

Best Answer

I wouldn't know "normal" if it bit me on the *** ;-)

Best Answer

I'm a huge yellow head, what the hell do I know about normality?

Best Answer

being screwed by politicans

Best Answer