1053rw 1053rw 61-65, M 9 Answers Mar 18, 2011

why oh why would you want to be a normie thats suicide

Best Answer

Normal--Is a Dangerous Concept!

In some circles it could be considered not nomal for one to marry below thier station in life-so it would be normal to do an "Honour Killing"

The word Normal is used by individuals& organizations just to control folks& try to NOT let them be Differant!

Who would you Not like to deciede if YOU are normal?

Just who is "NORMAL" who deciedes& on what logic?

Best Answer

To me normal is someone's opinion of how the world should be. I don't even know what normal is. Cept this normal thing people talk about is well behave people who dress the same, feel the same, believe the same, and look the same. Thats just someone's view on what society should be. There is no such thing as normal when it comes to who a person is. Point is, we are taught from an early age what "normal" is. But where is it, don't see it, feel it, taste it or hear it.

Best Answer

It is not so much normal as "acceptable." We are now swamped with concepts and behaviors that are really not acceptable. EP is a good example, there are stories on here that are of people darkest and weirdest fantasies. These are not constructs that anyone would consider "normal" or "acceptable," yet they are shared here.

Today I read where some woman had a story about being a sex slave and physically tortured. Others (men) were quick to respond how great they thought that was and how they would torture her in a like manner... That isn't normal or acceptable behavior in a civilized society. What good can come of behavior like that, it is destructive. Very upsetting to me how far from normal we are going as a society.

Best Answer

Again, we come to just WHO deciedes what is normal & or acceptable& why!
Anything between consenting adults(as long as they are hurting no one who dosn't want it should be ok!
Shouldn't a free society be more "Live& let Live"?
This torcher thing isn't of intrest for my wife& I but we will defend "thier"(consenting Adults) rights to indulge, play&talk about it, that if they so choose!

Best Answer

Normal is a term that is usually applied to things that are in question. What used to be normal is no longer. Slavery is a good example. Children are taught what is "normal" by their parents, the media, their peers and the educational system. Back in the 50s when my father went jogging in a cotton jogging suit people thought he was running around in his underwear. The final answer? There is no such thing as normal. Now, ask about abnormal. That's a completely different thing.

Best Answer

The word"Abnormal" is an intresting word as well-
It is used"Generally" in the same way(S) as normal--
To try& force folks to be the same as you!

Best Answer

normal is more of a learned skill through perception of those in the natural habitat, and imitation

Best Answer

I believe it is mostly in the nurture .... I'm pretty sure we can alter the course of our lives with nurture alone ... look at people who were adopted .... their lives end up very much different in their adoptive homes than they would in their birth homes.

Best Answer

Both

Best Answer