Mine would be to dance ridiculously to loud music and then smoke Shisha in bed while reading a book..
shemmy shemmy 22-25 30 Answers Jun 8, 2009

Dance naked, and naughtily play. In the summer I love to go outside naked and dance in the sprinklers too. That would be the top of my list.

Best Answer

big pot of hot chocolate, a comedy DVD and my laptop.<br />
climb into bed, take phone off hook and ignore front door bell

Best Answer

Dance, because my kids think I'm too old.

Best Answer

When I'm alone I always ***** down to my underwear. I love to eat chocolate, have some pop or a cider, maybe chips, watch movies or tv. I also love to play music and dance around like an idiot signing my lungs out. It's not a pretty sight or easy on the ears!

Best Answer

I sit back eat Oreos and watch war show and spend most of the day naked. I probably enjoy myself way way way too much hahaha

Best Answer

I'm a guy... you figure it out... lol.

Best Answer

i love to work on my yard, it is so relaxing. then get on EP for a few hours. that's also very relaxing.

Best Answer

Hi shemmy<br />
1, Make a list of fun things to do now I am home alone finally.<br />
2. <br />
:)

Best Answer

I like to bake something or take a bike ride/walk and just enjoy myself. I also love to have a home spa sometimes and pamper myself with manis, pedis, facials/foot baths/ ect. It's a great thing to do when home alone if your a girl:)

Best Answer

sit on the top of my fridge and eat choclate and percy pig ( if you are british)

Best Answer

ummmmm.... adult films and self love!

Best Answer

Raise the volume on all my favorite songs and sing along to them until my throat gets sore.

Best Answer

Computer, watching Dog whisperer, beading.sleeping.

Best Answer

I don't think it would be appropriate for me to post on a public message board. I'd probably be banned.

Best Answer

Hug my puppies. Love 'em.

Best Answer

It's been so long since I was home alone.. I think maybe just read...yes, I know I'm boring...

Best Answer

I love to watch chick flick movies; read and of course, um...'enjoy' myself in the living room! Wink-wink!

Best Answer

IM WITH THELOVINGPRINCESS...

Best Answer

I'm with PTMAN, I love to potter in the garden and then go on EP. :)

Best Answer

yes, reading rules. and i do it at every opportunity.

Best Answer