When I was 3 and my Mom put my cousin and I into the bathtub after playing in the mud. I kept pointing at my cousins crotch and screaming "she lost her PP". I learned something that day.

Best Answer

I lived in Foster care for awhile. Anyway, My foster brother was in bathroom and he couldn't find any toilet paper that day. so , He sprayed Right Guard on his bum hole. He came out of bathroom screaming " My ******* is burning , Help me! I asked him what happend. I literally couldn't stop laughing I was rolling on the floor I damn near peed on myself.

Best Answer

Thats so funny! But I feel bad at the same time..

Best Answer

When my father told me he was going to send me back to my real parents.... I was scared. He was my real father...

Best Answer

When me and my best friend, were bored in the middle of August so we got a sled, slid down stairs ended up breaking a shoe rack and cracked the sled, but we laughed for the longest time and that was our first true laugh we shared, he's practically my Brother now!

Best Answer

Thats really nice :)

Best Answer