BattyBites BattyBites 18-21, F 10 Answers Oct 12, 2011

When I was 3 and my Mom put my cousin and I into the bathtub after playing in the mud. I kept pointing at my cousins crotch and screaming "she lost her PP". I learned something that day.

Best Answer

The day my Mom left....my Dad stood with his arm around my shoulders as she pulled out of the driveway and drove away. When her car was finally out of sight, he knelt down, looked me in the eye and told me it was okay to cry....but then, even though it was unfair, he needed me to me to grow up and be a man because it was the only way he and i were going to make it. He hugged and then went back into the house.<br />
I'll never forget that day...the sadness of it....but also because that was the dad my childhood ended...... I was 12.

Best Answer

Thats really sad I hope everything's better for you now.

Best Answer

I lived in Foster care for awhile. Anyway, My foster brother was in bathroom and he couldn't find any toilet paper that day. so , He sprayed Right Guard on his bum hole. He came out of bathroom screaming " My ******* is burning , Help me! I asked him what happend. I literally couldn't stop laughing I was rolling on the floor I damn near peed on myself.

Best Answer

Thats so funny! But I feel bad at the same time..

Best Answer

When my father told me he was going to send me back to my real parents.... I was scared. He was my real father...

Best Answer

The disappointment I felt when I turned 7--I loved being 6.

Best Answer

When me and my best friend, were bored in the middle of August so we got a sled, slid down stairs ended up breaking a shoe rack and cracked the sled, but we laughed for the longest time and that was our first true laugh we shared, he's practically my Brother now!

Best Answer

Thats really nice :)

Best Answer