Country

Best Answer

Agreed

Best Answer

I hate hip hop, I don't care what I sound like, but music this crappy has never before been produced. The lyrics brag about money and success and how tough the singer is and why in the **** do I care, even if it's all true I want to hear the bragging less! Also any music where a female singer yells out high notea.

Best Answer

wow, a lot of people seem to hate rap. Some rap songs are great. How can you hate gangster's paradise, forgot about dre, or imaginary place? Are you guys sure its not hip hop that you hate? The one with the "ballers banging big bootied bi*ches behind the bulkhead" is what i assume people dont like (which is understandable). Overall id have to say christian rock. I wouldve said country, but few david allen coe songs are catchy, hilarious, and whatnot. Christian rock however disgraces rock, and it disgraces religion. They make money selling music that can be written by blind and deaf mute kids in 30 seconds. Christian hymnals are good if they were written centuries ago. The talented people usually end up abandoning christianity these days.

Best Answer

agreed on rap vs. hip hop

Best Answer

agreed on rap vs. hip hop; rap is at least catchy and usually abrasive

Best Answer

Great answer ,
I just assume many haven't heard the genius of rap .
Christian rock disturbs me way more than rap ever will .

Best Answer

Northern soul

Best Answer

So that's what that's called. I've always equated it to part of 60's music.

Best Answer

Any type of metal.

Best Answer

rap/hip-hop, death metal, screamo/emo crap.

Best Answer

Country or Rap

Best Answer

Hip hop particularly when relates violence against authority and especially women and children. If it's a hate crime to call a minority a racial slur then this particular for "free ex<x>pression" should fall into the same catagory. The writers and producers should be jailed the performer shot at sunrise.

Best Answer

Country. I'm from the south, and still have a very low tolerance for it.

Best Answer

Dixieland jazz that **** is horrible. And most country, and polka. If there's an accordion I.will kill.the.musician, agreed?

Best Answer

some band I have heard recently was using an old atari for added sound. My ears were bleeding I am sure of it. >< not sure if there is a genre for that even. i hope not

Best Answer

Rap or Opera.

Best Answer

Opera

Best Answer

rap

Best Answer

none.

Best Answer

German techno

Best Answer

I hate hip hop and rap..with the exception of Eminem and Tupac.

Best Answer

Country, rap, hip hop, dubstep and techno.

Best Answer

This is such an educational question. I'm learning all kinds of new types of musical genres. Dubstep ... like rap &amp; techno mix. Hmmm ...

Best Answer

It sounds like a bunch of noises put together. I cant stand it. I like music that takes some talent than just sitting in front of a computer or what ever.

Best Answer

three ; jazz , hip hop , and that rubbish that cleo lane used to sing ( sounded like two gerbils having a fight in a glass bowl ) god i hate just thinking about it mind you it might be useful for cutting glass !

Best Answer

Cleo Laine? I just listened to a couple of her songs, her voice is very deep. It reminds me of the genre 'Standards' from the '40s. She's far from high pitched. Is it possible you're thinking of 'The Chipmunks'?

Best Answer

didnt she leave the chipmonks and start a solo career ? ps arent your ears bleeding ?

Best Answer

Rap and Hip Hop

Best Answer