ablford36 ablford36 36-40, F 21 Answers Nov 2, 2012 in Community

a guy picking his nose and then shaking my hand with the same hand he picked his nose with <br />
I walked away after and dry heeved <br />
ugh!

Best Answer

eewWWWWWwwww

Best Answer

yeah 17 years later and I haven't forgetten that man
nasty!

Best Answer

A huge piece of chocolate cake with a giant scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. You know, just like the one that went missing from your kitchen last night! It was delicious, I mean I hope the police can locate it before the ice cream melts!

Best Answer

ummmm..........I didn't take it I swear!

Best Answer

My brother and I were young, in the 5-7 year old range. We were outside in our backyard. A couple neighbor girls, same age, walked up to us, dropped their pants and underwear, and jumped up and down.<br />
Their dad came over and was very mad. He grabbed them up and gave each of them a spanking.<br />
That was my first experience seeing what girls look like.

Best Answer

lol!

Best Answer

Mine is one I don't want to erase, it is the face of that beautiful nurse standing over me when I came out of my coma

Best Answer

I'm plagued by the image of the person I'm fond of smiling genuinely. :/

Best Answer

Trust me, you don't want to know some of the mental images Mr.Stephen King has put in my head.

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

This is odd. but I remember when I was a little girl looking up in someones window from the side walk and seeing a guy with an Orange ear.. that was HUGE. Looked like a huge mulch pile mushroom. He scared me so much when he turn to look at me i ran like the little girl i was. <br />
for some reason i can't remove that image. <br />
Another one you won't believe me no one does was the 7 rainbows i seen in the sky. they were full circles and it was the most amazing thing i ever seen. I stopped traffic got out and pointed up and everyone else was in awe. some was frustrated because traffic didn't move for a minute!

Best Answer

walking like an Egyptian

Best Answer

The last time I saw my dad.... *she cries*

Best Answer

awww :(

Best Answer

Beheading videos...

Best Answer

Where can you watch those?!

Best Answer

Why would you watch them?

Best Answer

Uh oh , I suggest u don't watch it...why did I have to share tgis

Best Answer

Curiosity....seriously it's scary.

Best Answer

I've watched a dead person be mummified and have their brains taken out through the nose. I can handle it.

Best Answer

well the one wit the terrorists too... It's. inhumane.

Best Answer

Yes, it is. Still worth watching.

Best Answer

It's not the gory stuffs...I am always exposed to blood and organs...it is the psyche of ppl who r doin it is whats unbeliveably disturbing.

Best Answer

Yes, I agree. I can't even flick somebody who punches me let alone do that.

Best Answer

Staring at the bone from my arm sticking out of the skin in multiple directions and the skin shredded and hanging everywhere yayyyy! =(

Best Answer

oooooooo!

Best Answer

Group of ambulances..flat tires doors open lites going and no ne around. All ambulances were covered in ash and debris to interior bed level....its the one image of 9-11 I cant forget because I was a paramedic at the time in Hawaii. The mental image says it all with out words and my desc<x>ription here is a poor one

Best Answer

scary

Best Answer

My sister in law's corpse on my sofa.....sorry....it's a bit morose, but it's an image I'd like to erase....

Best Answer

sad

Best Answer

Going to get a dead friend's motorcycle from the police lot, picking up the helmet and thinking, man, this helmet is heavy. I looked to see it was dripping.

Best Answer

wow, that's heavy

Best Answer

This poor cow getting slaughtered... I was traumatized into being a vegetarian when I was a child. No lie.

Best Answer

that is very traumatizing

Best Answer

My son choking

Best Answer

so scary!

Best Answer