When my son was 3 years old, I used to watch this show called "Alien Nations", and of course my kids used to watch it with me. One day when we were traveling through the Canadian border, my daughter, son and I walked into the immigration office and stood in line waiting our turn. They called, "next" and as we approached the desk, my little boy was staring so hard at the big tall bald officer and finally blurted out, "Are you an alien?" The officer burst out laughing, apparently his wife watched Alien Nations too. Needless to say our border crossing was never so easy as that day.
phoebe55 phoebe55 46-50, F 3 Answers Dec 24, 2012

When my son was about 2 years old, he absolutely loved The Power Rangers. We were at the mall one day and asked for money to put in the Power Ranger bubble gum machine and as his prize he got a big gaudy Power Ranger ring, which he promptly placed proudly on his finger. Later, as we were walking though a store, my son standing in the basket of the shopping cart, we passed by another mother with a young boy in her shopping cart. As we passed, my son held the hand that was clad in the Power Ranger ring, up with his little hand fisted....the little boy in the other cart promptly hed his fisted hand up in a sort of return salute and they stood that way until we were well past each other and then on cue, they both lowered it. As the boys passed each other, they both uttered "POWER"! They didn't know each other nor had they ever laid eyes on each other, but it was like this secret signal that only Power Rangers knew. It was halarious!

Best Answer

That's so cool. Kids can connect so much faster than we adults. :)

Best Answer

So true.

Best Answer

When my eldest son was nearly two we were out shopping when he announced that he had to go to the toilet, and I suggested to my husband that he take him into the mens toilets and show him how to use the urinal.

My husband went first and when he finished, my son clapped his hands and said, "Well done, Daddy; you did that all by yourself!"

Best Answer

LMAO That is so cute.

Best Answer