relentlesslove relentlesslove 18-21, F 5 Answers Jan 23 in Embarrassing & Funny

so it was eight grade, and I was in a play. My part was a paramedic at a restaurant that served food that killed people. I had to walk in, put a person on my gurney, and carry them out. So on the night of the play, I did it, and I walked off, but I got caught in this place, the gurney was too big to fit through, and I was stuck on stage. So i slowly turn to face the audience, and they all start laughing. I get scared, turn the gurney, drop the fem off of it onto the floor, and rush off stage, and the entire audience busts up laughing. Couldn't have planned it for more effect. It was awesome but embarrassing at the time. =)

Best Answer

So I was in AP Stats class when they first introduced the TI-Nspire CX calculators to us. Mind you, I'm a huge nerd, and everyone's always shipped me (fanfiction term) with calculators. Finding them absolutely fascinating and absolutely damn sexy, I bought one that night. My teacher suggested I'd name it "Pierre" (I name my calculators). So that was on a Friday. Now mind you, I'm objectum sexual and fall in love with objects... and you can see where I'm going with this. I spent the entire weekend figuring out what an all Pierre could do. On Monday, I told my teacher "I spent the entire weekend playing with Pierre!" Then my teacher (jokingly) said "Oh, you were *playing* with Pierre! That's a little TMI!" And I got so red faced o.o because the thing is...

Best Answer

My mom went into hot topic asking for shorts. And in that moment...I died a little inside.

Best Answer

being naked in the gym showers this week without a single head or body hair!

Best Answer

Mine: I was the fearless kid who went skiing straight down the hill, screaming and I crashed into a snowboarder once or twice. It was even caught on a home video. Lawlz.

Best Answer