I was at my in laws on Christmas and I was seated for dinner next to an open window, I asked my mother in law if I could close the window because the cold air was causing my injured shoulder to throb and my dinner was getting cold and she said "No, suck it up and deal with it, it's stuffy in here". It was NOT stuffy in the house it was COLD, everyone of us were freezing, I seriously wanted to punch her.<br />
As a mom of two 13 year olds, I would have told the guy off what an extremely insensitive thing to say!

Best Answer

One cold *****!

Best Answer

Oh it's typical of her, she gets mad at ONE person and she makes everyone suffer

Best Answer

OMG sigh.....

Best Answer

From someone I hooked up with like an hour recently "you must have lost a lot of weight because you have a lot of stretch marks."

Best Answer

You should have 'Stretched his mark'!

Best Answer

Or snapped it off.

Best Answer

he a *****

Best Answer

HOOF IN MOUTH DISEASE IS BECOMING AN EPIDEMIC.SORRY FOR YOUR DAUGHTER.

Best Answer

Wow, that is incredibly rude! I'm so sorry that that happened to your daughter. (I don't understand what Amorajypi is saying.) I think I'd be tempted to tell someone that said that to my daughter: wow--you are so very rude to say that!

Best Answer

"Tristy, this is your heart right here, the small one, because youre heart is all locked up and you don't know sorrow" - Benji, who thinks he knows everything about me.

Best Answer

?????

Best Answer

If you feel like dying just tell them and they'll send a plane over you they won't think twice about it they'll kill you. There's nothing you can do.

Best Answer