Wow I have many....I had a wonderful childhood...one like you would see on an old tv show. Some of my favorite times were spent with my sister who is one year older than me...we played Barbies and paper dolls for hours on end...then we would get modeling clay out and make things and again play for hours....<br />
I had chores, discipline and lots of love which made the best memories ever! I am truely a blessed person for all I have and the memories I have of all of my life!

Best Answer

Would you please do me a favor? I'm begging you to write your story and post it...please...you are so very,very blessed!

Best Answer

Thank you I will take the time to do that....I have 7 brothers and sisters and grew up in the country and it was like a tv show from the early 70's.....simply amazing!

Best Answer

You really could have been that tv show...." the kindacurious2's."

Best Answer

We could have been! Grew up by the river as well...along with being in the country....animals, a garden, lots of land was awesome

Best Answer

I forgot most of my childhood.

Best Answer

I was wondering about that very thing when I asked this question!

Best Answer

I was flying a kite in 4yr old kindergarden when the string broke. I watched it fly away. I still lay awake at night thinking of the kite that could of been

Best Answer

I hope you didn't just make that up... Because it was really endearing.

Best Answer

no it really happened but i don't think about it haha.

Best Answer

It could be a story of yours....where is that kite at night?

Best Answer

It;s hard to tell it was black and white back then!

Best Answer

I honestly sometimes miss the days of blk. And wht. Tv...

Best Answer

Wart being removed by doctor on small finger at age 3. It's the fear I remembered it from

Best Answer

You reminded me of having my appendix when I was 4...
I would have forgotten that if you had not ans. this question. Xox

Best Answer